Announcements - July 22, 2021
1. CALENDAR CHANGES: The August CHURCH BOARD meeting has been changed to August 12th at 6:30. Not on August 19th!! The August SCHOOL BOARD meeting is now on August 19th. Not on the 12th.
2. FJA REGISTRATION: FJA's registration will be on Monday, August 16th from 10:00 to 1:00 and Tuesday, August 17th from 1:00 to 6:00. The first day of School will be Friday, August 20th. Please pray for people to want their kids to have a Christian education. Pray for all those involved with the school as they ready for the upcoming school year. It will most likely come with COVID challenges. If you know someone with school-age kids, have them come check out the school.
3.AUGUST PICNIC POTLUCK: At this time, it looks like our picnic potluck for August will be out at Amy and Michael Norton's on August 28th, after church. We have the date now and watch for more information. If anyone wants to host a picnic potluck for September or October, let us know. We have thought about a possible beach vespers, but that can be challenging for some folks and their is always a restroom issue. On the other hand, the corn roast is always awesome. If you have a place for a corn roast, that would be awesome!!
4.PIANO CONCERT: I believe that Sabbath, August 21st there will be a vespers piano concert by Kendoll Bacchus. He will be having our special music on August 7th, so you can get a taste of his talent. Great opportunity to invite a friend, neighbor or family member. The first step is getting people in the door and showing them love. Every service is an opportunity to invite someone. Then Jesus can do the rest!
5.THANK YOU: A big thank you to Helen Perkins and the Bertholf's for hosting the picnic potluck last Sabbath. I was so disappointed to have to cancel at the last minute!! I am bummed. Pictures look fun and beautiful as always.
6. The Wednesday night bible studies continue even during camp meeting.
7.Apparently there have been some issues out a camp meeting with the live-streaming, so you may not have been able to access it.
8.Remember no services here on the 24th and the 31st. We will meet back in the church on Sabbath the 7th of August. We welcome you to come out to the camp meeting grounds each Sabbath.
Announcements - July 17, 2021
1. WELCOME : We are glad you are here with us today and worshipping in our sanctuary. Welcome to all of you who are outside at our parking lot service as well.
2. PICNIC POTLUCK: Today after church, there is a picnic-potluck again. This time is at the Perkins/Bertholf’s homes. Take HWY 36 east. Take a Rt. on to Golden Gate Dr. & a Rt. on to Ackerman. Helen’s home is yellow. Plenty of parking. Kids welcome to bring their bikes. Walk through the gardens after for those who want
to. Bring the usual stuff for an outdoor picnic for your family. About 19-20 miles and around 30 minutes to get there.
3. TRACKING: Thank you for continuing to sign in. We need the names of who attends in case there is an outbreak of any kind. We appreciate your help.
4. CHURCH CLOSED: Please spread the word that there will be no services here on the 24 th and 31 st . We have some members that do not come inside for info and who don’t have e-mail. Thanks for helping get the message out. The office will be open on Tues/Thurs from 10-2 for sure. If you need anything, messages can be left.
5. REVELATION SPEAKS: Wed. night bible study continues at 7:00 pm. We are using the workbook. “Revelation Speaks”. It is not too late to join and get your workbook. This week will be chapter 7.
6. CLOSING: In the last 4-5 weeks we have had some instances where doors and windows were left unlocked or open . Please just be cautious to close and lock any doors and windows that you open. Thanks for your help.
7. BLINDS: The blinds in the balcony need to be opened up at least partially after every meeting. We had some moisture and mold damage that a contractor had to check out. The blinds being left open some allows for circulation apparently.
8. FJA: FJA is looking for a part-time secretary, 8-10 hours a week. If interested, please contact Raemel Oliveira.
9. DIRECTORY: No one made any changes in the directory while it was out front and no new addresses were added. It will be printed “as is” during camp meeting. Thanks.
10. The flowers in the sanctuary are dedicated to George Miller for his birthday, today, July 17 th , “with our love and prayers”, The Church family.
July 24 Join us for church at RAC grounds
July 28 Food for People Food Truck -FCSC
July 31 NO SERVICES HERE-Join us at RAC
Aug 10 Elder’s meeting
Aug 14 Next Picnic Potluck
Aug 17 Kendoll Bacchus Concert
Aug 19 Church Board Meeting
Announcements - Wednesday, July 15, 2021
Don't forget that this Sabbath, after church, is our picnic potluck out at the Perkins/Bertholfs. Bring all the things including your own lunch that you need for a day of fellowship and food in the sun. Kids can bring their bikes.
The following two Sabbaths, the 24th and the 31st...............THERE ARE NO SERVICES HERE. If you have friends or family without e-mail, please let them know. Camp Meeting will be live-streamed and that link will be on the church website.
I did not see many changes in the copy of the directory, so I am going to leave it in the lobby again. When you sign in, please, please check it. We have mail that comes back or that we can't mail because we don't have your address. So please make any changes for you or your family members that might not be attending indoor church. Thank you. I want to run new ones during camp meeting so would like to have any changes by then.
Our Wednesday night meetings continue on the book of Revelation. 7:00 on Wednesday nights.
I will be making a FOCUS during camp meeting, so if you have anything to share, please let me know. If you want to be the MYSTERY MEMBER OF THE MONTH.......please send me 8-10 unusual facts about yourself that most people would not know. Adults, kids, in-betweens, everyone is welcome to send the info. Pretty please!! ( yes, I am resorting to begging).
After Camp Meeting we will be restarting our children's stories during our worship service. So if you have been a children's story teller in the past, I will be sending out the schedule that we had last year. Please check and see if your sabbaths work for you. No more than 10 minutes please..... This will add an additional 10 minutes or so to our service just in case you notice it. We have gotten kind of used to the abbreviated service. For now, the offerings will not be restarted. They will remain in the lobby.
ANNOUNCEMENTS - July 10, 2021
1. WELCOME: Good Morning and Happy Sabbath. Today our worship service is presented by our women’s/prayer ministries and will be a time of praise and testimony.
2. MASKS: Thank you for continuing to wear your masks in the church and to continue the social distance seating we have in the sanctuary. As soon as we lift our COVID protocols, we will let you know.
3. NO SERVICES: On Sabbath the 24 th and Sabbath the 31 st , there will be no services here in the church due to camp meeting. The camp meeting services will be live-streamed for you. The link will be on the church web page.
4. REGISTER: If you have not registered for just the Sabbaths during camp meeting and are planning on coming out for Sabbaths, please call the office and I will put you on our member form so you don’t have to do an individual one.
5. BIRTHDAYS: Here is another name to add to your July birthday list. Sandy Weeks birthday is July 24 th .
6. PICNIC POTLUCK: Our Next PICNIC POTLUCK will be next Sabbath, July 17 th , at the Perkins/Bertholf home following church. Bring your picnic lunch, sun screen, hats, blankets, chairs etc. and join us for food and fellowship. (See insert for more info)
7. ELDER’S: In September, the Elder’s meeting will be the 1st Tuesday of the Month, Sept. 7 th . Please mark this change on your calendar. Our regular board, finance and elder’s meetings will resume in August.
MONTHLY BUDGET $6,990
TOTAL FOR JUNE $4,897
SHORT FOR JUNE $2,092
SHORT FOR THE YEAR $6,696
Mark Your Calendar
July 17 Picnic Potluck at Perkins/Bertholf
July 19-24 First Camp Meeting Session
July 26-31 Second Camp Meeting Session
Aug. 14 th Tentative date for a VESPERS picnic-potluck
Aug. 21 st Possible Kendol Bacchus Piano Concert
Announcements - July 3, 2021
1. WELCOME: Good Morning and Happy Sabbath. Today is our Communion Sabbath which is open to everyone. We are so happy to have you worshipping with us today!
2. MASKS: Thank you for continuing to wear your masks in the church and to continue the social distance seating we have in the sanctuary. As soon as we lift our COVID protocols, we will let you know. If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, remember that the church website will have the Pastor’s sermon and many links to other on-line worship services. Thank you, the COVID safety team.
3. FAST & PRAY: Today after church those of you participating in the fasting and prayer ministry will be meeting for a time of prayer.
4. THANKS: Pastor Dan would like to thank everyone for the well wishes, gifts and cards he was given for his birthday and especially the fellowshipping together on Sabbath.
6. SOS: Holly Klopenstein from Eureka church has lost a special bowl. At the camp meeting Sabbath potluck it apparently got put in the wrong car. She is desperately looking to find it. The outside of the bowl is black and the inside is wooden. Please call Holly @ 441-9280. If you know of anyone who found mysterious gift in their car, break the sad news to them and have them call her.
6. PICNIC POTLUCK: 1st of all, thank-you so much to Don and Colleen for hosting our picnic potluck at their home last Sabbath. Beautiful setting and beautiful day of fellowship. Thank you. Our Next PICNIC POTLUCK will be on July 17th, at the Bertholf home. Watch for more details and put it on your calendar!
7. ELDER’S: September Elder’s meeting will be the 1st Tuesday of the Month, Sept. 7th. There IS NO Elder’s meeting in July. My mistake. Remember no school or church board meetings in July either. Next Elder’s meeting and board meetings will be in August!
8. CAUTION: Mondays a Martial Arts class will be using the lower parking lot at FJA. PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION from 3:30-6:30 if you are coming to the school for any reason.
July 17 Picnic Potluck at the Bertholf’s
July 19-24 First Camp Meeting Session
July 26-31 Second Camp Meeting Session
Aug. 14th Tentative date for picnic potluck
Aug. 21st Possible Piano Concert
Redwood Campmeeting 2021
Here is a little information about camp meeting. The Vendens will be speaking in the a.m. and p.m. at both sessions. For more information visit the RAC website at redwoodareacamp.com. It looks like the meetings will be live-streamed as well. That information will come from the RAC website too. I will also try to print our a schedule as soon as it is completed.
Redwood Area Camp Meet ing will take place
IN PERSON this summer!
Due to Humboldt County’s attendance limitations, there will be two sessions that campers can choose between:
July 19-24, Monday night through Saturday night
July 26-31, Monday night through Saturday night
Between 100-200 campers will be allowed per session, depending on Humboldt County health guidelines this summer. All attendees will need to comply with COVID-19 evaluation questions, temperature scans, wearing masks within six feet of other people, social distancing, and other guidelines. The cafeteria and the Burger Bar will not be open, so campers will need to bring their own food.
The speakers for both sessions will be Pastors Gary and Lee Venden, who will present a series of meetings titled “We Beheld His Glory.” Music will be provided by Gary and Marilynn Venden. The meetings will take place in the Pepperwood Pavilion, and they will also be live-streamed.
It Is Written School of Evangelism
SALT, the It Is Written school of evangelism, is pleased to offer a one-time, free six-week Christian Witnessing program for pastors and members who want to become more effective soul winners.
The weekly online training classes will begin on June 20, 2021, and will continue each Sunday (except July 4) at 7:30 p.m. (EDT) through August 1, 2021. Via Zoom, learn from experienced and successful evangelists and soul winners on topics such as:
How to Overcome the Challenges of Witnessing
How to Attract People to Christ
How to Prepare and Conduct a Bible Study
How to Meet Your Community’s Needs
How to Be an Inviting Church
And much more!
Phone the church office for more information about the school of evangelism.
Announcement - June 16, 2021
Just a refresher on previously advertised info.......lunch will be provided on our Sabbath in the redwoods. It will be minimal contact meal.....salads, bread and soup. With dessert as always. This has been in numerous bulletin, FOCUS, bulletin inserts, and announced up front and on line. That is why I am always begging you to please let your friends and family that do not attend church regularly, do not see the bulletins or hear the announcements or have e-mail to know. There is no other way for them to find things out if we don't step in and share the info. Please if your family or friends don't have access to any of the above, lets all try to touch base with them. Short of smoke signals or sky writing, I don't know how else to spread all our good news and fun events. I would really appreciate your help. I have a list of like 40 folks without e-mail. If you would like to adopt-a-member to pass information too, that would be wonderful.
Announcements - June 12, 2021
1. Welcome : Welcome everyone!! We are so happy to have you fellowshipping with us today. Today’s service has been planned by Karen Price Ronk from the Eureka church. Thank you so much Karen for ministering to us this Sabbath. The flowers up front are to thank you for presenting our worship service today.
2. CAMP MEETING SABBATH SERVICES: We MUST provide Harry Salvini with a registration form for all of us that will be going out JUST ON THE SABBATHS during camp meeting.. Let me know via e-mail or phone if you plan to attend on July 24th or July 31st. Please let me know by June 26th!!
3. PICNIC POTLUCKS: Well, one brown bag potluck wasn’t enough. We now have one scheduled for June 26 at Don & Colleen’s home and now for July 17th we have another one scheduled at the Bertholf’s house. Watch for more info and details as we get closer. We are working on one for August as well that may be a evening meal/vesper picnic. We will keep you informed.
4. TAPED SERVICE: There will not be a current recorded worship service for the month of June due to all of the events going on each Sabbath. A previous sermon will be uploaded as well as announcements and scripture and prayer. Merlin will be posting these to our church web page.
5. MEETINGS: This coming Thursday, June 17th is the church board meeting via ZOOM at 7:00 pm. Also, each Wed. night at 7:00 is the bible study of Revelation. Workbooks are available your first night attending.
6. THANKS: Thank you to Amy Norton and team for putting together such a nice ceremony and reception for our students and graduates. Luke McCrigler would like to say thank you to his church family for the well wishes, cards and gifts honoring his graduation from Fortuna High. Abby Norton wants to thank all the church members who came and supported her as well, and for their cards and well wishes too.
7. VBS: Two more weeks and VBS will be starting! We are so grateful to Amy & Val for doing this for our church & community. VBS will be June 21-25 at FJA, outside. On Sabbath June 26th the kids from VBS will be presenting our worship service. Please invite your friends and neighbor’s kids. You can register with Amy or Valerie.
8. SABBATH IN THE REDWOODS: Sabbath, June 19th is our Sabbath in the Redwoods. Sabbath school will be from 10-11a.m. and Worship service at 11:15. Lunch will be provided after the worship service. Bring comfy chairs if you want, water, sunscreen, hats etc.
Sunday, June 13 Work Bee at the Camp Grounds
Work Bee at the old Community Garden site
Tuesday, June 15 Office Closed
PLEASE E_MAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT SABBATHS YOU WILL BE GOING OUT DURING CAMP MEETING
Wed., June 16 7:00 Revelation Speaks bible study
Thurs., June 17 10:00 Church Office Opens
6:00 ZOOM finance Meeting
6:30 Church ZOOM Board Meeting
Sabbath, June 19 Speaker: NO SERVICE HERE
Our Service is out at the Camp Meeting Grounds
10:00 Lesson Study 11:15 Worship Service
June 21-25 VBS at Fortuna Jr. Academy
June 26 VBS Sabbath/Picnic at Colleen & Don’s
June 28 Anxiety/Depression Health Meeting @FCSC
July 3 2nd Quarter Communion
July 17 Picnic Potluck at the Bertholf’s
July 19-24 First Camp Meeting Session
July 26-31 Second Camp Meeting Session
Revelation Speaks - A weekly video presentation
Get the link from the menu bar at the top of this page
Announcements from the Church
June 9, 2021
Remember that tonight begins the weekly bible study of the book of Revelation. Each Wednesday there will be another chapter studied. The workbooks will be available the first night you attend. We begin at 7:00 pm in the main Sanctuary. We will have you sign in and masks and social-distance seating are still required. (for now). Pastor will also be recording these and they will be posted on our church website.
Remember the picnic potluck at Colleen and Don's on Sabbath the 26th.
The church office will be closed this Thursday afternoon through next Wednesday. I am going to be with my friend again. I so appreciate all the prayers for her as she has gone through this grief process. I can see that she is slowly healing. She no longer blames God in anger which is wonderful. Keep the prayers coming for Pam. I will be back in the office on Thursday, the 17th. Pastor may be here Tuesday morning until noon. You can always e-mail or text me anything as I do work some while away.
The sermons etc. are now be uploaded to the church webpage each week that one is recorded. This month, we have several Sabbath's that Pastor is not speaking. We will try and uploaded an older sermon for those that like that. Merlin also has many links on the web page to other speakers and programs.
Don't forget next Sabbath the 19th, will be our Sabbath in the Redwoods at the camp meeting grounds. The luncheon after will be as low-contact as possible. Sabbath School is 10-11am and Worship service is 11:15-12:15. Bring your comfy chair if you want it, hats, sunscreen, water etc. and plan to fellowship together.
Announcements - June 5, 2021
1. Welcome : Happy Sabbath. We are glad you are here today and worshipping with us. Next week Karen Price Ronk from Eureka church will be presenting our worship service while Pastor Dan is in Miranda. It is a “Family
Sabbath”. Come see what it is all about.
2. PLEASE NOTE RE: George Whitchurch’s service--The graveside service on June 11 th at noon is open to everyone. However, the luncheon is for out-of-town visitors and the immediate family only. They have to get on the road soon after for another celebration of his life. Thanks.
3. CELEBRATE: Please come on out and recognize, celebrate & congratulate our students and graduates. Tomorrow, June 6 th from 4-6pm. There will be music and we will get to see our kids demonstrate their hard
work. The reception has been moved from the parking lot to the center.
4. TAPED SERVICE: There will not be a recorded worship service for the month of June due to all of the events going on each Sabbath. Hopefully, beginning July 3 rd we will have a link each week on our web page.
5. MEETINGS: The FJA board meeting is now on Tuesday, June 8 th at 4:00pm for those on the board. The ZOOM link has been sent out. In addition, Tuesday at 7:00pm is the Monthly Elder’s meeting at 7:00 as well. The link will be sent out Monday.
6. MID-WEEK STUDY: This coming Wednesday at 7:00 pm, our mid- week bible studies will start back up. Pastor will be starting a bible study on the book of Revelation, chapter by chapter each week. The workbooks will be
available the first night.
7. VBS: Yippee!!!! Please let Amy Norton or Valerie Wikander if your child wants to attend. VBS will be June 21-25 at FJA outside in the fresh air. On Sabbath June 26 th VBS will be presenting our worship service.
8. SABBATH IN THE REDWOODS: Sabbath, June 19 th is our Sabbath in the Redwoods. Sabbath school will be from 10-11a.m. and Worship service at 11:15. We still need volunteers to teach the Kindergarten/Primary and Cradle Roll Kids. Please let me know if you would be willing. Lunch will be provided after the worship service.
Sunday, June 6 Student recognition, recital and celebration 4-6pm here at the church.
Tuesday, June 8 10:00 Office Opens
7:00 Elder’s Meeting
Wed., June 9 3:30 End-of-year celebration at FJA
Thurs., June 10 10:00 Church Office Opens
Friday, June 11 12:00 George’s Service at Sunrise Cemetery
Newburg Road Fortuna
Sabbath, June 12 Speaker: Karen Ronk
Lesson Study: Adrian Dumetrescu
June 17 6:30 Zoom Board Meeting
June 19 Sabbath in the Redwoods. No Service here.
June 21-25 VBS
June 26 VBS Sabbath
July 3 2nd Quarter Communion
INFORMATION & UPDATES - June 5, 2021
There is so much going on in the next several weeks. This is the updated information, as of Sabbath June 5 th . Please read this and share with those that are not attending inside church or who do not have e-mail.
1 .GEORGE’S SERIVCE- The graveside service on June 11 th at noon is open to everyone. However, the luncheon is for out-of-town visitors and the immediate family. They have to get on the road soon after.
2. FJA- The school’s end-of-the-year celebration will be on Wednesday, June 9 th , from 3:30-4:30ish. Come celebrate their achievements during this challenging year. School board meeting has been moved to June 8 th at 4:00.
3. Sabbath’s during Camp Meeting- If you are planning on going to RAC just for the Sabbath’s of camp-meeting, YOU MUST register. You do this by contacting the church office and letting me know. I will then complete one registration/application for the church and will send it to Harry Salvini. We have to comply with state COVID regulations and track all who come to the campgrounds. We do not know what they will do for those who arrive without registering. DON’T MISS OUT!
4. THE HEALTH TEAM - will be starting 8 weeks on managing stress and anxiety. These presentations will begin Monday, June 28 th from 6:00-8:00. Counseling services will be available as well. The cost and more details will
be available soon.
5. RESERVING THE CENTER – Please remember that the center has a different calendar than the church. We do not handle reserving the center unless it is a church activity. Funeral luncheons, parties, showers, meetings
etc. must be reserved by the ministry that is hosting it. The FCSC then has people they need to notify so that the center is ready for use. Twanya Mcknight has the master calendar. 707-725-1166 ext 202 or email@example.com.
6. There will not be a recorded worship service for the month of June due to all of the events going on each Sabbath. Hopefully, beginning July 3 rd we will have a link each week on our web page. Go to the church web page to find a link to the lesson study and announcements for this Sabbath.
7. We will be having an after-church PICNIC POTLUCK again on June 26 at Don and Colleen’s.
Announcements From the Church - June 3, 2021
1.Don't forget that Sunday, June 6th is our student recognition and graduation celebration. Luke McCrigler has graduated from Fortuna High and Abby Norton from 8th Grade as well as Ivy from Eureka. Numerous other children will be recognized and share their talents and accomplishments with us. There will be an inside program and then we will gather outside after for refreshments and congratulations. 4:00-6:00pm on the 6th.
2.This Sabbath there will not be any worship services recorded. Actually for the next month or so. We have several guest speakers and special services coming up. It has been so wonderful to have had Rob to minister to our members and community by helping us post our service in one place. We are working toward creating a YouTube link for the church webpage like we did for the evangelistic series for future sermons and announcements. We will let you know when we start that. On the church web page Merlin has links to several other Weekly broadcasts and other opportunities to worship on-line. Hopefully soon, we won't have to tape at all. Thanks to everyone who got their lessons, sermons, music, etc. to us over the last 18 months. If has been a challenge, but we have met it with lots of prayer and help.
3.Please remember that in order to go out on the two camp meeting Sabbaths, you need to let us know. We have to submit an application to Harry Salvini with the names of everyone who will be coming out just for the Sabbath services on the 24th and 31st of July. We must comply with state and conference regs. Please let me know as soon as you can.
4.Also, the Sabbath in the Redwoods collective worship service is Sabbath, June 19th. That is when all the area churches gather for a Sabbath worship service at the camp grounds. Sabbath School will be from 10:00-11:00 and the Worship service from 11:15-12:15. Lunch will be Soup, salad, bread and dessert. Bring your sunscreen, hat, comfortable chair if you don't like metal chairs, water and your smile. Hope to see you there.
5.June 13th there are 2 workbees. One at the RAC grounds to prepare for the 19th. The other one is at the former grounds of the Community Center garden on Newburg. It just needs to be tidied up so it looks like we took good care of it.
6.Sabbath, June 26th we will be having another PICNIC POTLUCK after church. This time it will be held and Don and Colleen's house. It will be just like last time. Bring a picnic for your family, chairs, hats, blankets, water etc. More info to follow when we get closer.
7.Just a reminder regarding using the Community Service Center. We do not manage their calendar. If your class, ministry, committee, is planning an event, you need to check with the Center to see if it is available and make sure you get it reserved. Same for showers, weddings, funeral meals etc. We want to make the staff's job as easy as we can and keep everyone in the loop of events. The church does not automatically reserve it for these events and ministries. Thanks for your help.
8.This coming Wednesday, June 9th at 7:00 we will be starting a mid-week study on the book of Revelation. The workbooks will be available the first night. Come and join in the fellowship and worship time.
There will be so much more information coming about upcoming events. Please watch for e-mails or postings on the bulletin boards or in the bulletin. Please share with those that do not have e-mail or who are attending outside church. FOR THOSE OF YOU ATTENDING PARKING LOT SERVICE; There will be a basket inside the doors by the office on the window sill with bulletins in it just for you. I apologize for not thinking of this before.
Redwood Campmeeting 2021 - July 24 & 31
We have just talked to Harry Salvini from RAC. In regards to the two Camp Meeting Sabbaths, if you plan to come out on either the 24th or 31st of July JUST FOR THE DAY, YOU STILL NEED TO REGISTER.
Instead of bombarding Harry with 30 more applications, we will be sending in one for everyone in our church who wants to go out for just the Sabbaths. You will most likely have to sign in as well for tracking purposes.
In order to simplify it, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP WHAT SABBATHS YOU WILL GO OUT. I CAN THEN SEND JUST ONE APPLICATION LISTING ALL THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO WANT TO GO OUT FOR THE DAY.
If you are already registered and have a site, you don't need to let me know. I wish there was a less complicated way to do it, but this is what we have to do. I don't know what would happen if you did not notify us and you showed up at the grounds, so please, please let me know so you don't risk not being able to go in.
I will need to know by June 13th.
Cindy 707 725-6164
Other church services you might like to watch, either live or archived:
Don't forget to continue to give as you are able. Church ministries and salaries continue even when services are temporarily suspended. Checks can be mailed to the church at 2301 Rohnerville Rd Fortuna, CA 95540. For online giving click on "About Us" in the menu at the top of this page.